IMPOCOLOR is a certified company since 2002, having successfully transitioned to NP EN ISO 9001: 2015 in June 2018.
Through the External Audit, it was possible to confirm the revision of the scope for “Commercialization and Development of Chemical Products”.
A IMPOCOLOR develops its activity of “Commercialization and Development of Chemical Products”, seeking to satisfy or exceed the requirements and expectations of customers.
In order to guarantee the maintenance and consolidation of the position in the market and being aware of the needs and challenges it faces, IMPOCOLOR’s Board maintains a Quality Management System based on the following principles:
• Quality is one of the company’s strategic objectives.
• Guarantee the company’s success and economic sustainability.
• Compliance with legal and other applicable requirements.
• All processes are systematized in order to allow their evaluation and consequent improvement for the achievement of quality objectives.
The maintenance of these principles will allow IMPOCOLOR to continue to develop processes making it more competitive through an attitude of
commitment to the prevention of errors and risk analysis, thus being able to maintain a system of continuous improvement of processes and consequent reflection
in a constancy of quality and competitive prices that guarantee its customers the total satisfaction of their expectations..
The Quality Policy is available to all stakeholders.
Impocolor assumes environmental sustainability as a decisive factor in the development of its activity of “Sales and Development of Chemical Products”.
Aware that the area in which it operates is not free from environmental impacts, Impocolor continuously seeks, in the products produced and supplied, to assume the following principles:
- Promote continuous improvement in environmental performance, always seeking to prevent pollution and promote the sustainable use of environmental resources;
- Minimize the production of waste through measures to reduce, reuse and recycle materials and equipment;
- Comply with applicable legal precepts and other requirements considered relevant, associated with environmental issues;
- Promote the awareness and involvement of the entire team, as well as promote the improvement of their environmental performance to all stakeholders, as well as the dissemination of good practices.
Compliance with these principles will allow Impocolor to contribute to the protection of the Human Life, the Environment and its Heritage.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Impocolor seeks to raise its standards of safety, hygiene and health at work, given the risks inherent in the production process, with a view to reducing the risk of accidents at work and occupational diseases of employees, customers and other stakeholders.
Thus, in order to achieve this goal, Impocolor::
- Ensure compliance with specifications, standards, legal requirements/stakeholders and contractual conditions.
- Promote and ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all stakeholders.
- Identify the hazards and assess the risks associated with Impocolor’s activity, implementing actions aimed at minimizing them.
- Valuing human resources, reinforcing the safety culture, promoting training, information and participation for all.
- Develop transformation processes that are efficient, effective and adequate to prevent injuries, injuries and damage.
- Continuously improve the performance of Occupational Health and Safety, minimizing risks, reducing incidents as well as their frequency/severity.
Assuming this commitment and complying with safety standards and procedures, exceptional levels of performance will be achieved, making Impocolor an increasingly safer place to work.
IMPOCOLOR has, since 2018, GOTS approval for a selected set of products, having in 2021 upgraded to version 6.0.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certificate is the worldwide textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, supported by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
IMPOCOLOR has more than 170 products certified according to the ZDHC MRSL V2.0 – Level 3.
The Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals (ZDHC) program aims to eliminate hazardous chemicals from global textile, leather, apparel and footwear supply chains and ensure that the effluent is properly treated. The aim of the program is to make the ZDHC guidelines and tools the industry standard.